Our Department specialized in Trademarks, Trade Names and other Distinctive Signs matters
is highly experienced in the European Trademark system.
With a multidisciplinary team, our Patents, Designs & Innovation Department, is highly
specialized in the European Patent system, including validation and translation of European
Patents, coordination of the entry into the national phase of PCT patents applications, and the
European Design system.
We are strategically located in Alicante (home of EUIPO) and Munich (home of EPO), which
allow us to provide most updated and effective advice regarding these systems.
We assist clients in obtaining national and international IP rights registration: Trademarks,
Trade Names, Patents, Utility Models, Designs, Copyright…, through customized,
comprehensive solutions - acquiring, protecting and managing IP rights worldwide.
Our services include:
- Prior assessment of registration feasibility through comprehensive searches with legal
- Preparation, filing and prosecution of IP rights.
- Full-service consultations for IP issues.
- Global IP portfolio strategy, planning, and analysis.
- Response to objections, provisional refusals and other official actions, as well as to
third-party oppositions and observations.
- IP rights defense through oppositions to third-party applications.
- Appeals, Cancellation and Invalidity Actions and Proceedings.
- Licenses, assignments, and other agreements related to IP formalization and